About The Workshop
Would you like to raise your online presence and increase enquiries?
Learn how to make social media work for you and your business. This social media bootcamp will set you up for success on social media, whether you're a complete beginner or want to learn how to use it more effectively for your business.
During this social media masterclass we will cover:
- An effective strategy for engaging and converting customers
- Learn how to use Facebook, Twitter and Instagram effectively as a business
- Learn how to use tools to curate and schedule content
- Learn how to write posts that will engage your potential customers and generate enquiries
- Have a go creating visual content, live video
- Understand how Facebook and Instagram advertising works
- Set up an effective advertising campaign to help you reach, and convert, the right audience
- Tools that you can use to monitor and measure your social media activity
If you’re not sure if this workshop is right for you and want to find out more; feel free to give Azaria a call on 07784110398 or email Azaria@kanzihq.co.uk
- - Have a clear understanding of how social media works, and how Facebook, Twitter and Instagram can help you grow your business.
- - Practical advice to get started growing your business online.
- - Learn how to create content that sells, and the tools that will help save you time and money.
Having had a training session with Azaria I have no hesitation in recommending her services. The training was tailored specifically to what we needed and delivered in 'easy to digest' bite sized chunks. Of particular note is the interaction during the session which makes the learning seem less like 'being taught' and more interesting which kept all the team engaged throughout. We have also appreciated being able to follow up with questions following the training. All-in-all highly recommended.
I really enjoyed our recent social media training. Her friendly, methodical approach ensured that we got through heaps of content in our training session which has been truly valuable to my business. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend her. Thank you!
The main thing I want to thank you for is TIME. I now find I save several hours a week, at least. You took the time to find out how I wanted social media to work for my business and made recommendations appropriate to those requirements. As a result, I now find I have a much more visible social media profile and significantly more engagement, as well as the time-saving
Pilates Foundation reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any of the above workshops. In the event of a workshop being cancelled, the organisers are NOT responsible for refunding any personal travel arrangements, hotel reservations, etc. All personal financial arrangements are the responsibility of the individual. Therefore please check with your travel agent as to cancellation or transfer fees/policies prior to booking.
Should a workshop be cancelled or re-scheduled and payment for the workshop has already been made, a full refund will be issued, or if you prefer, a transfer of the workshop cost will be made to the rescheduled workshop, or to an alternative workshop hosted by the Pilates Foundation.
The following cancellation penalties apply: Cancellations 4 weeks prior to workshop or more: £25.00 Administration charge; 15 – 28 days prior to workshop: 25% cancellation charge; 8 - 14 days prior to workshop: 50% cancellation charge; 0 – 7days prior to workshop and ‘no shows’ on the day: 100% cancellation charge. Please note, by making a booking, you are deemed to have read and acknowledged the above-mentioned cancellation charges.